Engineering is a challenging, yet incredibly rewarding area of study. By studying, engineering you will test a variety of your skills, such as your ability to solve problems, innovate, manage projects and work and communicate effectively in a team. Does this sound like you?
Engineering is a broad term that covers a variety of areas. You could end up studying:
- Chemical Engineering: Using chemical processes to create useful materials or substances like medicines, plastics, fuels or building materials.
- Mechanical Engineering: Using knowledge of physics and materials to create engines, manufacturing equipment and vehicles.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering: Using electricity to power useful products of machines.
- Civil Engineering: Building infrastructure like roads, dams, bridges and buildings.
- Nuclear Engineering: The study of engineering based on nuclear physics.
If you want to stand out from the crowd with a degree in engineering, speak to one of our trained counsellors who can set you on your pathway to university. It’s FREE – contact us today and take up the challenge!